Thea Tlsty, Ph.D., is a Professor of Pathology at University of California, San Francisco; Director of the Center for Translational Research in the Molecular Genetics of Cancer; and co-leader of the Cell Cycling and Signaling Program at the UCSF Helen Diller Family Comprehensive Cancer Center.
• Mary Anne Kreshka and Cheryl Koopman, Ph.D. formed the Sierra Stanford Partnership to find a better way to provide psychosocial support for rural, isolated, and low-income breast cancer patients.. They answered emailed questions about their work between May 7 and June 22.
• Shiuan Chen, Ph.D., is the Director of the Department of Surgical Research, Division of Surgery in the Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope. Dr. Chen is available to answer emailed questions about his work between March 12 and April 30.
• Stefanie Jeffrey, M.D., is the Chief of Breast Surgery and a John and Marva Warnock Faculty Scholar in Cancer Research at Stanford University School of Medicine. Dr. Stefanie Jeffrey is available to answer emailed questions about her work between February 9 and March 30.
• Susan Murin, M.D., MsC, is Associate Professor of Clinical Internal Medicine and Director of the Fellowship Training Program at University of California, Davis. Dr. Murin is available to answer emailed questions about her work between October 16 and November 30.
• Anna H. Wu, Ph.D., professor of preventive medicine at the USC/Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and the Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Wu is available to answer emailed questions about her work between September 25 and November 10.
*Note: We're sorry, but we are not able to give medical advice through this website.